Monday, March 9, 2009

How to order Stampin' Up! products

You can place your orders with me from anywhere in Australia. No need to hold a party or workshop. Still earn all the FREE hostess gifts and have your order delivered right to your door!!

Simply
EMAIL me or if you would prefer you can phone me on (08) 90716488.


Payment can be made via direct deposit or credit card. Please do not send me your credit card details via the internet!! I will send you a form to fill out.

Remember all customer orders over $300 are entitled to free stamps and extra money to spend!


Postage on orders under $50.00 is $5.95 and orders over $50.00 is 5% of the total order.

Join my newsletter for monthly specials by emailing me your email address.

CLICK HERE to view our online catalogue!!

If you would like your own catalogue please email me today!!



No comments: