Friday, March 13, 2009

Stampin' Up Stack & Store Caddy - Review

Stampin' Up Stack & Store Caddy - Review by Craft Critique
Reported by Lexi Daly

The whole unit spins and the containers can be placed in any section you choose, and changed around as necessary. It's also very handy to be able to take a few containers with you without the caddy for crafting on the go. It is especially convenient if you purchase embellishments from Stampin' Up! since they often come packaged in the same containers (like the brads in the picture). I have everything in there--buttons, beads, brads, random finds, stick pins, mini crystals, and more!!--some Stampin Up!, some not. And I find that I'm more likely to use more of my cool embellishments when I can just spin the caddy and see them right there on my desk!

See full report HERE






No comments: