Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Pinata

This is my Christmas Pinata brain wave :)

I think he is so cute....my grandies will love him I am sure.

I have take a few photos so you can get the idea on how to make one for yourself .... or just email me and I will try to help.

all the lollies and goodies ready to go in....





his hat goes on :)

close up .... there is one santa face on each side of the box ......all made with punches..
dancing in the breeze :) --- can you see the long string Cath is holding?
He will be hung up higher for christmas.

2 comments:

Lori Stilger said...

This is VERY cool!!! Thanks to Kelly for pointing it out to me! You did a wonderful job on his face - great shading, etc!!! I may have to CASE that.... :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Os, long time no see.

This pinata is just fabulous (but then all your creations are!!). You must have been sick of punching after all that!! The grandies will love it, but it's so sad to know that it will end up smashed.

BTW - congrats on it's appearance on the LNS blog.